Grill your own YAKITORI, eat like a local!
YAKITORI is a representative food of Japan.
It is a kind of chicken BBQ, plugged into a small stick.
There are over 20 different variations on the menu.
Generally, the chef will grill and serve the yakitori for guests.
Only in this place, you can try cooking by yourself!
※The start time is adjustable, please feel free to send a message to the guide for discussion.
※The meeting place is Ikebukuro station, but it is also possible to meet at Shakujii-kōen Station, where the venue is located.
In the case of meeting at Ikebukuro station, please gather in front of the owl statue in the photo below.
(The owl statue is located outside of the North Exit ticket gate of JR Ikebukuro Station.)
Hello my friends! I am a software engineer, and I'm also a foodie. Let me show you my secret place. It is a secret place that only locals know. Let's enjoy the nice food and have fun!
- Meet in front of the owl statue at JR Ikebukuro Station (Please find the guide who holds the Guide Rabbit flag.)
The owl statue (イケフクロウ像) is outside of the North Exit ticket gate.
- Introduce the guide, move to Shakujii-kōen Station by train. (Train ticket not included.)
- Introduce how to make yakitori (5 min)
- Enjoy yakitori and drinks (120min)
- Return to IKEBUKURO Station
- End of tour
What Will Be Provided
- Soft drinks or alcohol (up to 5 glasses per person)
- YAKITORI (up to 10 per person)
Ages 6 and upuntil 75 years of age
- Tour is only available for 3 or more participants.
- Please be careful not to touch the grill stove with your bare hands.
- Extra orders will be additional charge.
- Transportation expenses not included.
It may be canceled depending on the reservation situation. (100% refund if canceled)
IKE FUKURO statue (イケフクロウ像)
JR Yamanote line Ikebukuro Station
12 hours before tour start time