Grill your own YAKITORI, eat like a local!
YAKITORI is a representative food of Japan.
It is a kind of chicken BBQ, plugged into a small stick.
It has over 20 different variations.
I'll explain all of kind for you.
Just try cooking and enjoy.
About The Tour Guide
GR - Boarders
Hello my friends!
I am a software engineer, and I'm also a foodie.
Let me show you my secret place.
It is a secret place that only locals know.
Let's have a good time.
- Meet at IKEBUKURO Station
- Sightseeing at tour area (15min)
- Introduce how to make yakitori (5 min)
- Enjoy yakitori and drinks (120min)
- Return to IKEBUKURO Station
- End of tour
Ages 6 and upuntil 100 years of age
IKE BUKURO statue
JR Yamanote line "IKE BUKURO Station"
What Will Be Provided
- Drinks or alcohol (up to 5 glasses per person)
- YAKITORI (up to 10 per person)
- Tour is only available for 3 or more participants.
- Risk of burns. Please be careful.
- Extra orders will be additional charge.
- Transportation expenses not included.
It may be canceled depending on the reservation situation. (100% refund if canceled)
12 hours before tour start time