The "Wanko Soba" only one restaurant left in Tokyo.
Go to the private car at Sibuya station.
About Wanko Wanko.
Wanko Soba (わんこそば) is a style of Japanese soba noodles originating from Iwate Prefecture in Japan, particularly Morioka and Hanamaki. It consists of a small serving of soba noodles in small bowls. In this soba experience, you quickly eat your soba noodles and get your bowl immediately refilled in repetition.
eating average was 80 Bowls
About The Tour Guide
GR - Boarders
We are introducing the unique cuisine and shops of Japan.
This time, we introduce a Wanko Wanko!
Only one restaurant left in Tokyo.
- Meet Shibuya Station South Exit.
- Please find the guide Rabbit flag.
- Go to the restaurant. (1 hour)Enjoy the drive!
- Experience Wangko soba.
- Return Sibuya Station(1 hour)
- End tour
Ages 7 and upuntil 70 years of age
Sibuya Station south exit
JR Yamanote Line
What Will Be Provided
- Wanko Soba
- One drink
- If you eat over 80 bowls We'll give you a souvenir.
- Guidance via real-time translators.
- Starting with 3 people, we get reservations.
12 hours before tour start time