Wanko Soba Challenge! The only wanko soba restaurant in Tokyo area.
Wanko Soba (わんこそば) is a style of Japanese soba noodles originating from Iwate Prefecture in Japan.
It consists of a small serving of soba noodles in small bowls.
When having wanko soba, you should quickly eat your soba noodles and get your bowl immediately refilled in repetition.
When the stomach is full, cover the bowl so that the staff will stop serving soba to you.
The average for men is 80 bowls and for women about 40 bowls.
We will show you the only restaurant where you can experience wanko soba in the suburbs of Tokyo by car.
Press "Send Message" to request the date and time you want to go
(We accept reservations form 3 or more people.)
Let's try wanko soba, which you can hardly experience in Japan!
・Private transportation between Shibuya and the restaurant in Higashi-Hakuraku.
・Guide will help to take photos or videos.
・One drink for free.
・If necessary, an interpreter who can speak Chinese, Korean or English will join.
We would like to show visitors unique restaurants and shops in Tokyo.
This time, follow us to challenge wanko soba!
- Meet at Shibuya Station, New South Exit (The meeting point might be changed due to traffic condition. The guide will inform you.)
- Please find the Guide Rabbit flag
- Go to the restaurant by car (1-1.5 hours drive)
- Experience wanko soba
- Return to Sibuya Station (1-1.5 hours drive)
- End of the tour
What Will Be Provided
- Wanko soba
- One drink
- Male who eats over 100 bowls, and female who eats over 80 bowls of soba can receive a souvenir.