Tokyo longest arcade market! Eating and walking! Street food experience!
Starting at Oyama Station, Japan's longest arcade market.
Enjoy the 2.4km(1.5Mi) market while eating foods.
The main eating point!
- Fries (reported on TV)
- Roasted Sorongpo.
- Meat roll Onigiri.
- Salt ice cream.
other traditional Japanese snacks
GR - Boarders
We are introducing the unique cuisine and shops of Japan.
This time, we introduce a longest market street in Japan.
It is the best place to eat out.
1. Meet Musai oyama Station Tokyu Meguro Line.
2. Find "Guide Rabbit flag"
3. Warking through Arcade market street, head to "TogosiGinza" (about 40 minutes)
4. Experience street food .
5. Tour End TogosiGinza Station
Meguro Line "Musashiyama Station"
At JR Yamanote Line Meguro Station transfer to Tokyu Meguroline and get off at Musashiyama Station.1420062
Cash or card to buy foods.
- Guidance via real-time translators.
- Waking 2.4Km(1.5mi). Recommend comfortable sneakers.